Terms & Conditions
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES:
Check-in time is 2:30pm.
Check-out time is 10.30am
Reception is open (via Benger garden café) from 8am to 5pm Monday to Sunday.
If you are planning to arrive after the café is closed. Please notify us upon making your booking. We can arrange for your check-in information to be left at reception for you. Our after-hours telephone number is 021 2408 925.
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY:
Cancellations or changes made to a booking within 48 hours of check-in/ arrival date will incur a cancellation fee equal to one night’s accommodation at your confirmed room rate.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at the time of booking. Please note the credit card provided is used to guarantee the booking only. Payment will not be taken from this credit card unless a cancellation fee is incurred. The credit card used to guarantee your stay must be valid at the date of your stay.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By submitting a booking on this website, you agree to the following BENGER GARDEN CHALETS Terms and Conditions of Booking:
To cancel your booking, please contact our Reception by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +64 3 4466 878
Amendments may be made by contacting us directly. The original daily room rate is not guaranteed and may be subject to change when amending a booking.
Advance purchase bookings:
Notwithstanding the cancellation and amendment terms set out above, advance purchase bookings are not refundable, and bookings may not be modified. If you depart early, cancel or fail to honour your booking for any reason, you will not receive any credit or refund. Your credit card will be charged upon booking for your entire stay.
Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult when staying at Benger Garden Chalets. By submitting a booking on this website, you warrant that at least one of the guests who will be staying is 18 years of age or over. If sufficient identification cannot be presented on arrival, Benger Garden Chalets reserves the right to refuse to honour the booking.
Guests will be required to present a valid credit card on arrival to cover the cost of the booking, any incidentals incurred and/or any damage caused by you to your room (fair wear and tear excepted) during the stay. Guests unable to provide a valid credit card will be required to make full payment of the cost of the booking together with a NZD$200 cash bond on arrival.
The Benger Garden Café and Chalets supports the Tiaki Promise, a commitment to care for New Zealand, for now and for future generations.
Not only have Benger Garden Café and Chalets made a commitment to continually improve the environmental performance of its business operations, it has also made a commitment to improve the environmental awareness (EA) of its staff and where possible, the local community.
We have a commitment to comply with relevant environmental, public and occupational health and safety, hygiene and employment legislation and any other applicable legislation and requirements and to be known as a good employer.
Our action plan:
- Establishing a framework to record relevant measures, this includes water, gas and electricity consumption and waste produced.
- Assessment of the above and the subsequent reviewing of hotel practices, to reduce energy consumption and wastage.
- The introduction and ongoing maintenance of a recycling policy.
- Evaluation of suppliers products, services and business practices.
- Current suppliers will be evaluated for their commitment to the environment, and their ability to provide environmentally friendly products. We are committed to using suppliers who are like minded.
- Caring for our staff.
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment that supports individual development, team-working, positive work–life balance, and job satisfaction.
- Ensuring that staff are part of ongoing dialogue about our sustainability.
- Encouraging staff to walk or use public transport both to and from work and in other aspects of their life.
- To lead and participate in environmental community activities.
Special consideration will be given to employing and empowering the local staff and wherever efficient and environmentally sustainable products and services will be sourced locally.
We encourage staff to present our commitment to environmental and social sustainability to our guests, suppliers, contractors, agents and wholesalers.